Friday, June 27, 2008

Framed by Michael Strong


So you have watched Michel Strong's webisode on tvweekly? And did you notice in the end he challenged (more framed) me to see what I have done with this stamp? Well here is my first card with the stamp. I embossed gold on orange (to stick with last weeks webisode!).
And who have I framed? Michael with my daughters at the craftshow in April. Soon more projects will be show, for I love to use this stamp. It is a great easy to use stamp for many, many different kind of projects!

5 comments:

Cherry47 said...

Oh Hetty, You are so lucky to have received this stamp early. I watched the video and ordered it right away. It is so beautiful. Your frame is lovely. You did an excellent job. I hope I can make mine as beautiful as yours. Keep Creating,
Cherry

Susan said...

Adorable daughters! Michael is pretty adorable too. I love the frame you made it's just perfect.

Anonymous said...

Great Job.
Loretta

stampmonkey said...

Beautiful frame -- love the embossing! Your daughters are beautiful too, Hetty. ;)

pruts said...

ik vind het zo leuk dat je zijn stempels op verschillende manieren kan gebruiken. met die pot was dat ook zo.
prachtig wat je allemaal gemaakt hebt de laatste tijd. :-)