Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wacky Wednesday at FireCracker

Wacky Wednesday at Firecracker by Designs means that another set is at 50% sale for 24 hours. This time it is the set "Oh Holey Night" (see picture below) and some inspiration can be seen here:

and because I do not have this set, I have something else to show you for inspiration.

Here is my oh so favourite template for the number card. This time the 2011 template is here for you.
Use your right mouse click to save the template to your computer, so you can print it any size you want.
2011 Christmas/New Year card

I have made these card for several years and you can see some others for inspiration here:
http://craftchaos.blogspot.com/2009/12/staande-kalender-kaart-standing.html

For the background of this card I used a tecnique from the August Technique Junkie Newsletter called
Worn Wallpaper. The images are all digital images by FireCracker by Designs( I want Christmas & Floppy Bunny and colored with copic markers. I have printed them in different sizes to make this scenery on the numbers.

4 comments:

Ursula said...

wow, this is just fantastic, Hetty!! I love the floppy bunny as a toy with the child under the tree!! So awesome!! :o)

Chrissy D said...

This is ADORABLE, Hetty! TFS!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Such a great project- I love this!!! Great colors and Thanks for the template too!

soggystamper said...

The scenes on your card are darling and so appropriate! I particularly like the saying. I am struggling with what I want to do for our cards to mail out to friends and family. :o(
Sue Erickson aka The Soggy Stamper
www.soggystamper.com