Tuesday, October 19, 2010

More pink with Bonibleaux digis

From the outside it looks like a card, but look what's inside:

Here you see a little box with 6 pink tea lights and a Bonibleux corset on top.
The sentiment is done with the computer and is on top of a little pocket, where you can add your message. It is a totally cute present.

PS: this BC Girl is a free digital stamp over at the Crafters Digital Art Centre (you can become a member for free and than find the Bonibleaux Designs Digis group for the freebie!)
All images are colored with copic markers. I do have a few, just to see if I like to use them. But to be honest: I need more colors!! But they are so expensive. Than I found this blog candy:
Oooooooh to win all these 72 colors of copic markers.........it is a wonderful dream. I put my name down, for you never know!

5 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Hetty, I love this creation, what a great idea!!


Sandi's Creations!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Too CUTE!! Love the little hidden treasure in your card - well and that you are using my stuff!!! ROCK ON!

pennykitz said...

It took me a sec (it always takes me a sec) to figure it out, but how cute I love it. Thanks for sharing this with me. pennykitz@charter.net

Shelly Schmidt said...

Amazing project Hetty- I love the gift box inside of the card. TFS!

Marrigje said...

Leuk, bijzonder project Hetty. Ben niet weg van de stempel, maar wel van wat je er van gemaakt hebt (snap je het nog?)
Ik hoop dat je de candy wint.