Saturday, September 24, 2011

Stella a la Zindorf

I am a big fan of Michaelle Zindorf.
She makes beautiful art and she gives great classes,
but......she is not coming to Europe,
so here we just have to do with her tutorials.
Today I used one of her early tutorials to make this card.
If you are interested here is the tutorial:

For this card I used Michael Strongs cat stamp.
His cat is called Stella.
I stamped her once on the card and once on a piece of paper,
colored her with distress inks and cut her out.
Used some double sided foam tape to mount her on the background.

The sentiment is by Create with TLC
and after printing it, I colored it also with distress ink
and used a white gel pen on the letters.

Hope you will give it a try too!

Have a creative day!

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

FABULOUS!!! A beautiful card and love the sentiment.
LYnn

Tlc Creations said...

This is wonderful....love the color choices.
Paulette

Daria said...

Hetty, I love your card. I'm also a Zindorf fan, and you did a wonderful job with this card.

Kathie McGuire said...

Oh, what a beautiful card, Hetty! I love the color combinations and pleasing layout. Great job on the kitty-cat coloring too. I can see that little mouse peeking out!

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Wat een heerlijke kattenkaarten Hetty!!

groetjes, Alie :-)