Saturday, November 19, 2011

TSSC 200

 Can you believe it? Sketch #200 over at
This time when you play you can ecen win a prize,
so give it a try.
It is such an easy and fun sketch, that I made two cards.
 Card # 1 is with Tim Holtz new Christmas stamp.
I stamped it in the two new special winter
distress colors and then embossed it wit
clear embossing powder. When all was
drie I used the snowflace embossing folder.
 I am totally in love with my Stampin Up! owl punch 
and all the things you can make with it. 
Here is my Santa Owl.
 The second card is with the trees of Michael Strong
stamped with a multi colored inkpad. When done
I ran it through the cuttlebug with a snowflake
folder and added some white ink.

Here I used the SU! owl punch again to make a
reindeer out of it holding the sentiment (by Michael Strong).
Have a creative day!


3 comments:

ModernaDesignsArt said...

Hetty, how clever to use the same punch to create both the owl and the reindeer. Very imaginative! The cards are SO cute, and are all about the Xmas spirit.
Dorly Weitzen, Israel

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the TH stamp with the Bg words- it is so pretty in the new colors. I love the owl punch used ans an owl and as a reindeer, Fab!

MJ said...

How stinkin cute these are. Just brought a big smile to my face! Love them both. Thanks so much for playing along with my 200th sketch challenge!