Friday, March 30, 2012

Creative Chemistry Day 8

 Day 8 is all about PAINT in
the online class by Tim Holtz

I just love the look and feel of these tags.
I seem to have a theme in these tags
today: butterflies. These stamps are all
by Club Scrap from the Papillon kit.
 Tag #1:
Paint Dabber Resist Technique
This tag is made on sticky back canvas and it just looks
wonderful. It is a pity this does not show on the picture.
 Tag #2
Crackle Paint Resist Technique
After doing the first tag, I just had to try it again in a
lighter version. I love this technique. It has an awesome
look to it.Sure going to do this again. Very grungy.
 Tag #3:
Shattered Stains Technique
This is absolutely awsome. It really does look like
glass. In the background i stamped a branch and used
a white distress marker. Wow does it show!
Have a creative day!

4 comments:

Ana Carolina Little said...

Love them Hetty!!!. I love vintage style, although I'm not good at it :(, but I really love it!!!. Very nice tags!!!

Kathy Eddy said...

Great tags Hetty. I love your sticky back canvas one and your butterflies are awesome.

Stamped Impressions said...

These are very nice tags! Love your color selection!

Jennifer said...

All of these are just incredible! I love the shades and variations you've done!