Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July tag: The Olympics

 This is my July contribution for Tim Holtz
12 tags of 2012.
This time my tag is a card for the Olympic Games,
because the games will start coming Friday July 27.
 I used the new bright colors of alcohol ink and pitch black. kraft papers
and a stamp with London on it from the Papillon set
and the rings stamp from the Bitty Grunge set.
 This is the finished card. With layers of the Brittish flag as 
kraft colors in the background as well as the ribbon.
 I made the number out of metal from a can
of soda and used the numbers die that I won from Sizzix.
Why 30 you may ask, that is because these are
the 30th Olympic Games.
The rings are grungy and colored and sprayed with 
canned air in the exact same colors of the Olympic rings.
I used: Sail Boat blue, Pitch Black and Watermelon on top
and Sunshine Yellow and Citrus green.

You can find all info of the 12 tags of 2012 on 
Have a creative day!



5 comments:

Scrappin' Stacy said...

Very cool card! Love the colors. I can't wait for the Olympics to start.

Bunnyfreak said...

Love this.

Lisa H said...

Cool!! =)

Lisa :) said...

I love this Hetty! I'm so excited for the Games too!

Deborah Bertolin said...

Hi Hetty,

Your cards are absolutely beautiful! I especially like how you have cut apart the hexagon and put such a beautiful embellish