Saturday, August 18, 2012

Coffee again?!

Hello Stampers,
What does one do without coffee?
I am going to have a cup just now.
Hope you do too, so we can say: cheers!

So let's see what I came up with this time.

I noticed a lot of cards with a text that started with
keep calm, so while searching through the
internet I found this:
Right away I had a fun idea and
came up with this card:

I replaced the white cup wit Michael Strongs
mini coffee cup embossed in gold
Paper and background stamps are by Club Scrap.
This is a real easy card to make, I would say
it took me 10 minutes.
Here a close up.
If you click on the photo you can see an
even larger version.
For the second card I typed the text
in word and printed it out with the computer.
I used the same stamps.
Hope you all are inspired to have some fun coffee cards
and have a great weekend!


and now........
for the winner of the 
Michael Strong Summer Blog Hop:

the hexagon stamp goes to:
Brooke said...
Hetty I love both your cards.And the tutorial was super. 
That new Hexigon stamp looks like fun. 

pls email me with your snail mail address!

 Have a creative day!

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great card Hetty! I love the text too. Congrats to Brooke!

Adair said...

Hi, Hetty! I love them both! I say this as I am drinking the last of my coffee from my Saturday coffee gathering with friends.