Monday, July 29, 2013

Club Scrap Wisteria Blog Hop sneak peek

When I received my new Club Scrap box
for July with the title WISTERIA
I had no idea what it was....
so after I googled the word, I learned about
the plant it was (dutch: blauwe regen).
Then I realized I just made a picture of it when 
at a birthday in the middle of Amsterdam.

I just love the new stamps and the colors of the paper.
Come and visit my blog and that of
19 others for a lot of card, scrapbook
and project inspiration.


Here a sneak peek of my project.
Want to know what it is?
Come  back July 31 and see.

All blogs you can find on the
Club Scrap blog:

 photo wisteria_hop_rsz_zpsb435df36.jpg
Have a creative day!

4 comments:

Capescrapper said...

ooooh, very intriguing Hetty! Thanks for the sneak peak!

Laura said...

Hetty, I learned something from you. Didn't realize that's what wisteria looks like. I've been seeing it at Caltech when we visit the kids in CA. Now I can label my photos! Thanks so much!!! BTW, I love your photo of the houses and the wisteria! Thanks for sharing your part of the world with us! hugs,
Laura

Kay Williamson said...

Such a great pic of Wisteria you have! Looking forward to your project on the 31st!

Lori Ann Davis said...

Love your pic of the wisteria! The one I've been growing for years got chopped up big time when we had some guys come help in our yard a couple of years back and was just starting to bloom and we got a bad frost this past spring. I just love that plant and the scent from the flowers is amazing!