Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Tim Holtz December tag: Firecracker

Here is my December tag of the
12 tags of 2014
inspired by the tag on

I decided to make a tag for the New Year
and for this I used the candle die.
I turned the cndle upside down,painted it
and use a stencil for decoration.
The top I created myself.

For the background I did the same as you can see
on Tim's blog. And the firework stamp is from 
Club Scrap. The stars are done with a punch and 
here and there i added some sparkle embossing powder.

The sentiment is a digital freebie on the Create with TLC blog
and you can download it HERE.

On top a ribbon with sprayed with brushed pewter
and a dangling snowflake.

It was another wonderful creative year
with all the ideas from Tim Holtz.
I do hope this will go on in 2015
and Tim will keep on inspiring us.

Happy New Year everyone!


3 comments:

Malika said...

Lovely tag. Just splendid

Malika

Claudine said...

Very cool Hetty, nice way to ring in the new year. Witha firecracker

Tlc Creations said...

Wow....turned out very cool. Love that you repurposed the candle into a sky rocket also. Beautiful
Paulette