Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Happy Earth Day

When I opened my computer this morning
I noticed google had an image. This always means somethig
and it happens to be Earth Day today!

What a coincidence I had planned to do
some seeding with Owen today.
What a fun way to celebreate Earth Day.
We planted seeds for sunflowers.
Now we have to wait to see them grow.

But ofcourse I had to make a card too.
I got out my distress stains and papers
and gottowork:
I did the direct to paper method and
sprayed some water drops on it to.
I used broken china and the new
cracked pistachio.

And here is the finished card.
I used Club Scrap papers from my stash
(meaning I don't know from what kit)
The border and sentiment are from Take Wing
and the flower from this month Botanicals kit.



Have a creative day!






2 comments:

Laura said...

How fun to plant sunflower seeds with Owen! Love your scrap page! Great card too- pretty bg, cool sentiment and pretty flowers!

Toni Hinchcliffe said...

Beautiful card, Hetty! And you know I love the scrapbook page with Owen!