Saturday, May 28, 2016

Saturday card: Time

Today a more masculine card.

It comes with female heads,but this
time I changed it into a man's card.

I stamped the large image on kraft paper
and embossed it with copper colored embossing powder.
The watch is a stamp from my stash
and that is embossed with black on silver paper.

The sentiment I made up with a SU! sentiment
and one from my stash. The banner is punched out.

On the left I covered the female head with a circle
that comes with the new Nonagon stamp and on the
right it is part of the circle stamp from a set that
is not available anymore. Now that I  looked at the
catalogue you can also use the cloisonné medaillions.

I want to enter my card for the
Theme: use the word art or anything goes
Last time I was top 3,
so thank you for my badge:



Thanks for looking.

Have a creative day!


6 comments:

Trix said...

Wat een mooi gebruik van deze Art Deco stempel, Hetty!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is a wonderful card, I love what you have done.
Faith
x

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the copper on the kraft Hetty, and your use of the clock faces is marvelous.
Blessings
Maxine

Unknown said...

Hetty, The copper embossing powder for the deco stamps really adds a certain masculine strength. Clocks and time hold lovely memories for us all. Thank you so much for posting your very beautiful art in the #232-#233 - Anything Goes FF Word Art Wednesday Challenge.
Blessings, Carole

Jill P said...

love this card
perfect masculine card

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I wouldn't have known anything here was once for a female, this is wonderful and so very masculine.
Faith
x