Sunday, May 29, 2016

Sunday scrap page: Memorial Day


As tomorrow is Memoral Day in the US,
I made this page using using the US national colors
 with the flowers from my garden and
Michael Strongs cloisonne nonagon stamp set.

I stamped the nonagon stamp 3 times: 2x red and  1x blue.
Then cut them out and  used the blue one to make
the two redones a combination of red and blue.
Also the inner circle, a seperate stamp, I stamped in
red and blue.

Here you see how i used them for the finished border
with ribbons and a sentiment in the middle.
The sentiment is by Create with TLC


After I added the flowers to the page, I added some more
of the circle stamp to give a firework impression behind
the flowers. 

Thanks everyone for looking.
Wishing you all a 
Happy
Have a creative day!

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Love how you did the flowers. Beautiful page.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Tlc Creations said...

Beautiful page, and gorgeous flowers.

Paulette

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great tribute to Memorial Day Hetty - love how you have used the nonagon stamp and the colours - very creative. Your flowers look wonderful too.
Blessings
Maxine