Sunday, July 31, 2016

Sunday scrap page: Flowers


Nothing special happened this week,
so I took my camera and went into the
garden to make some pictures for my
scrapbook page.
 The flowers are all out and look beautiful.
Also I wanted to capture the butterflies, but they went away
everytime I came close with the camera, so I was glad
I could add some Michael Strong butterflies to my pictures.
I stamped tem with versamark and used some holographic embossing
powder. it is a pity you don't see that on the picture.

The sentiment is a digital quote by Create with TLC
and printed with the computer.

Fot the banner at the bottom, I used the flower from the 
Hannah's busy bee stamp set. The flowers are colored with 
a brush and some ing direct from the craft sheet.

The papers for this page are from the Club Scrap Trees kit.
You might also notice that i used Mike's leave stamp
for the background of this page.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative Sunday!


7 comments:

Tlc Creations said...

just beautiful. Beautiful flowers and a beautiful layout.
Paulette

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful page Hetty - such pretty flowers, and I love your butterflies :-).
Blessings
Maxine

Laura said...

Your floral scrap page is such a beautiful reminder of your garden flowers!Love what you have created!

Desire Fourie said...

Pure spring delight Hetty.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

BEAUTIFUL page and flowers, love you added the butterflies.
Faith
x

Sabrina said...

Oh, I love the flower photos!! And the butterflies, too.

Lori Kobular said...

Your flowers are gorgeous and so is your page!