Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Coffee Lovers Blog hop day 5: Brentwood

Good morning y'all!
Enjoying your morning cuppa while hopping along
to see what's new? Well here is my latest card
with the fun image Jessicalynnoriginals provided
for this hop: Halloween Brentwood.

During the hop you can still find him as a freebie here.

I found some fun halloween scrap paper in my stasch with this
little owl printed on it and I thought he paired great with
owl Brentwood. He only missed a cup, so that I die cut and added.

The image of Brentwood I colored digital and printed out.
Cutting the image and taped to the card with foam time for some dimention.
The sentiment on the card is by My Favorite Things (Stay Cool set).
I die cut the cups (Verve Stamps) and used a clear alphabet to
add the letters PSL.

To give the pumpkin a little more dimention I added crackle 
glossy accent on top. Gives the pumpkin mor life.

Want to know what this hop is all about and
maybe participate to win some prizes? Go here:

Thank you for looking
and leaving all your wonderful comments.
Enjoy your coffee/tea.



18 comments:

Teri said...

So cute. That scrap paper works perfectly with Brentwood.

Sabrina said...

Brentwood and your DP go together so well. I love the way the little owl in the paper is clasping a lovely big mug of hot coffee.

Shelly said...

Sooo fun and cute!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute use of the digi and I love your coloring.

Laura said...

What a FUN card! You did a great job combining the 2 different owls and the coffee theme!!! I'm enjoying your artwork with my morning cuppa pumpkin coffee.

Becca Yahrling said...

This is just darling! I love the script paper moon!!

Ann said...

I love that he is drinking a PSL. Ha! Super cute.

Karen B. said...

Absolutely too cute!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love how you used the glossy accent. Wonderful scene. TFS

Lisa said...

Hetty! Owlsome! Love your Brentwood design! Very cool!

Arianna Barbara said...

Gorgeous card!!!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a fun card, love it AND the cups.
Faith
x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sooooo cute, Hetty! I have this one printed and need to get colouring! Love your adorable little scene! Both owls have their coffee - so fun!

StampingbugKerry said...

Fun paper! Love the Halloween theme! Do you celebrate Halloween in the Netherlands?

Ceal said...

another great card, Hetty you rock!

~amy~ said...

Hetty, I love this...that paper is so fun and Yay for the owl joining in the fun with a coffee!

Helen F. said...

Such a fun image! Great coloring

Tonya said...

That is a great card!