Monday, February 27, 2017

Cupcake Inspiration 396: Catz

As I had my cat stamps out for making the birthday card
for my daughter (see yesterday), I noticed the
challenge on the Cupcake Inspiration Blog
was cats, so here my card.
Cupcake Inspiration Blog with all the details
can be found here.

This time I made the background with an embossing folder
and added some pink ink to the raised parts of the 
embossed paper. It is a Happy Birthday embossing
folder. A birthday card is always good to have ready.
The balloons as well as the cats have been coloured
with aquarel pencils and a waterbrush.

For this card i used the larger Crazy Cats by
Tim Holtz, here colored chocolate brown.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!


8 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh so fun, Hetty! Love your cute "crazy cats"! Also love the pink! I need to try inking on my embossing folders - this looks amazing!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE these cats, so different to see them with pink and I LOVE it.
Faith
x

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Hetty - love those cats and how you have coloured them and used the pink behind them.
Blessings
Maxine

Birgit said...

Super cute!! I'm so glad you linked up to this week's Cupcake Inspirations challenge.

CupcakeInspirations said...

Oh what a super festive birthday card! These cats look so sassy with tons of attitude! So glad you were inspired to join Cupcake Inspirations for our Cat Challenge!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

cm said...

Your crazy cats are especially PAW-some with their expressions of 'shock'! Makes me smile! Thank you for sharing your artistry in the Cupcake Inspirations gallery!
~carol

Jen Carter said...

Too cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

Wendy Bellino said...

I just love all the detail you added Hetty, especially the balloon tied to the tail! Great take on the them this month! Wendy