Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Addicted to CAS: apples

Club Scrap always knows what I want!
When you have been following me the last few days,
you know I am making cards for the Jewish New Year.
For this I use apples, because it is the custom 
to eat an apple with honey (details HERE)

How about the perfect challenge for my cards?
It is here at Addicted to CAS!

So a honecomb stencil for the background
and stamped and colored apples with apiece
of rafia in between.
As we eat apples with honey, I added a blob of acrylic
accent on top of the apples and it looks like it is 
sliding down.

Apple stamp and sentiment are from the
September Orchard kit by Club Scrap.

And here is the inside of the card
printed with the computer.

Thanks for looking
and have a creative day!


5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So Beautiful and "Sweet" love it.
Faith
x

Bobby said...

This is fabulous, Hetty. I love the added detail with the drip of honey. How clever of you. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.

Jill P said...

this is so cool

Lisa Lynn said...

Hetty this apple is just gorgeous. Love your design.

kiwimeskreations said...

Hetty this is a beautiful card - love the sense of dimension the stenciling gives the card, and the glossy accents on the apples looks so realistic.
Blessings
Maxine