Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Valentine's

Besidews making a card for my wonderful husband,
I also make cards for my 2 daughters.
Here is the first one for my eldest.
Lately we share a love for coffee and so I made
her this coffee card.
I also want to enter this card for the Paper Players
color challenge.

Background made with direct to paper technique and
a stencil. The cup is a die from Stampin'Up! as well
as the paper I used for the sleeve of the cup.
The heart is covered with glossy accent.
Do you see the cute little silver spoon next to the cup?

I composed the sentiment with Tim Holtz stickers
a stamp for the & and a Verve die for coffee.

Here the inside of the card with a leftover
strip from the front panel, some hearts
and a sentiment (both Tim Holtz)
and my favorite Club Scrap coffee ring stamp.

The second card is for my youngest daughter
and made with Club Scrap Valentine's stamps (2008).

On top of the card I did the faux postage technique
and the hearts are colored with a red marker and
on top glossy accent (I seem to use this a lot lately!).
I also made some cards with my grandson yesterday.

He made his kisses so colorful
and even added the names of his brothers.

Colorful closing of the envelop.
In The Netherlands we had free postage on Valentine cards
if you add  a lipstick kiss. So here you see Owen
kissing the enveloppes and make them ready for sending.

And here they go!

Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day
and thanks for looking!



8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Hetty! These are beautiful! Happy Valentine's Day!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous cards, they must all have been thrilled and "playing" with you grandson is so joyful.
Faith
x

KnitterPam said...

love the free postage with a kiss!! that's wonderful!!

Beth Norman said...

Love your Valentine cards, Hetty. How fun getting to spend craft time with your grandson.

kiwimeskreations said...

What lovely Valentines cards Hetty - and how wonderful for the post office to give you 'free' postage!
Blessings
Maxine

Jill P said...

beautiful cards and Owen is so sweet

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What great cards Hetty! I love the background on your coffee card and that wonderful glossy heart embellishment. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Hetty, fabulous cards! I love the coffee card and I know your daughter will, too! That glossy accents heart is fabulous! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX